Friday, January 22, 2010

Taggety Tag

mrpeenee hasn’t been tagged in forever, even though I’m one of the few bloggers who doesn’t mind memes. It’s so much easier to fill in one than it is to actually think up something to write about. So instead of pretending to whine, I will accept gracefully my tag from that horse-riding bitch TJB.

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

Yeah. Whatever.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

Oh, dear god. Both Jason and TJB mentioned how dreadful the logo was and they're quite right. The fact that all three of us wrinkle our collective nose at it only proves how wretched it really is. And the spelling of “Kreativ” irks me. It's like Kathi's Krativ Krafts.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

Stirred Straight Up. He rides horses like a Lady, don’t you think? Plus you should go over there right now and see how cute he was with really short hair in Italy. Bastard.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

Blessed Lana, I’ve already discussed how many men I’ve had sex with, what asparagus makes my pee smell like, and my double-jointed thumbs. It’s not like I’ve been holding back over here.

All right, all right, let’s see, seven. OK:

Doc: The antidepressants I’m on (Lexapro) make coffee and dark chocolate taste awful. Repulsive. In all the reading I’ve done about them, no one else has mentioned this side effect. Yay, I’m a freak!

Sleepy: I can sleep straight through for twelve hours at a stretch. It’s not a weakness, it’s an art.

Sneazy: My sneezes can set off car alarms, they’re so powerful. Our poor cat Maggie lived with us for 18 years and she never got used to them, god love her. She would always bolt away like she was being attacked.

Dopey: I’m still wearing this hat. Shut up MJ.

Happy: Despite the general tone of this blog, I have a genuinely cheerful disposition. Just don’t push me, bitch.

Grumpy: I also have a sour streak that I give vent to in brittle snark; people often think I’m making brittle jokes. They’re wrong.

Bashful: A big part of my job is making small talk to strangers. It was torture originally, but I made myself do it and now I give classes (literally) in networking. I’m a pro.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

Nope. Not going to do it. This madness must end somewhere and it ends with me.

Oh, all right, I tag:

Muscato

Miss Janey

Askthecoolcookie Even though he claims he’s on hiatus. This will teach him.

MJ

Donna Lethal

Amy

And I ran out of victims. It’s the problem with being at the bottom of the list, TJB and Jason beat me to it.

5 comments:

  1. I bet I can outsneeze you! I do it just to irk my husband and scare the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I could learn how to network...or maybe sneeze harder at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you are unaware that Felix In Hollywood tried to lob this meme off on me.

    Or perhaps you’ve done this just to irk me, in the same way you’ve worn that ridiculous hat again simply to annoy me.

    Mistress MJ would rather post photos of nekkid old men with floppy weenises than post that dreadfully unattractive Holly-Hobbie-esque, Strawberry-Shortcake-ish logo.

    Bend over and I’ll show you where to stuff your Kreativ Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snark and wit are hot. It's why I stalk you. :-P

    ...and I don't mind memes, either, for exactly the same reason.

    That award IS kinda heinous, though. I wonder if I can get Kreativ and Kreate a new one.

    (My Lexapro dosn't have that side effect. If it did, I would cry. and then that would kind of be pointless to take it....huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felix in Hollywood tagged me with this thing, but like you- I actually like filling out memes.
    I sure enjoyed your list. Mr P.
    I always enjoy a visit to your demented mind.

    ReplyDelete

In Which We Return

  The mission statement of mrpeenee, Inc. LLC Well that was fun.  I left Venice early Tuesday morning and got home something like 16 hours l...